- 00:00 – Intro
- 02:25 – Section 156.202 – Basic Exemptions
- 05:09 – Section 159 – Basic Definitions
- 07:56 – Section 159.202 – Land
- 08:54 – Section 159.051 – Licensing and Registration
- 21:11 – Section 159.105 – Enforceability of Wrap Lien
- 27:00 – Section 159.151 – Money Held in a Trust
- 34:02 – Recap of Senate Bill 43
- 38:34 – THE SOLUTION
Scott Horne has been a real estate, title attorney, and investor for over 30 years. Over this time, he has purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 7,000 single family homes. Through his companies and law office, he has transacted over 10,000 creative finance deals. Scott’s experience as both an attorney and an investor puts him in a unique position to help you navigate this tricky business every step of the way.
✅ 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠?
✅ 𝐃𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬!
✅ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠?
- The Subject To Academy
- Everything You Need to Know About Liens
- Scott Horne’s Owner Finance Real Estate Investment Training
- 1 Day Recorded Training on Owner Financing
- Owner Financing for Realtors
✅ 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?